Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE), Faridabad is the flagship Institution of Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI) promoted by Uthan Educational Society, a Society registered under the Registration of Societies Act 1860. The College was established in the year 2004 and has been conducting B.Tech. and M.Tech. courses in various fields of Engineering & Technology apart from MBA & MCA. The Campus has been designed and constructed close to nature with splendid environs, aesthetics and eco-friendly atmosphere. It is ideally located in the hub of industry prosperous towns namely Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida apart from the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
MRCE is NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council, an autonomous institution of UGC) accredited and is among the very few engineering institutes of the country to be conferred an A Grade by NAAC. All courses being offered in the College are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of Haryana and affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak. MDU has also granted permanent affiliation to MRCE.
The programs of study being offered by MRCE are:-
Under Graduate Courses (1st Shift) :-
- B.Tech.- Computer Science & Engineering- 120 seats
- B.Tech.- Electronics & Communication Engineering-120 seats
- B.Tech.- Information Technology- 120 seats
- B.Tech.- Mechanical Engineering-120 seats
Under Graduate Courses (2nd Shift) :-
- B.Tech.- Computer Science & Engineering- 60 seats
- B.Tech.- Electronics & Communication Engineering-60 seats
- B.Tech.- Mechanical Engineering-60 seats
Post Graduate Courses:-
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)- 60 seats
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)- 60 seats
- Master of Technology (M Tech.) – Computer Engineering-18 seats
- Master of Technology (M Tech.) – Electronics and Communication Engineering-18 seats
- Master of Technology (M Tech.) – Mechanical Engineering-18 seats
MRCE provides a wholesome education to its students. The programs offered, aim at creating a knowledgeable youth having global competence. A degree from MRCE is more than just a credential. Education here is a transforming experience that provides students with a unique set of skills and values and an ability to apply these to real life situations. The education process lays down a foundation for a lifetime of leadership and adaptability for fast changing technical know how. MRCE boasts of dedicated research labs and project labs which help bring the current technological advancements right into the class rooms. At MRCE, the nodal centre for virtual labs, the laboratories are a place to help students simulate and design prototypes and in the process develop their higher cognitive skills.
Pollution-free verdant areas, beautiful lawns, playgrounds, huge open spaces in the campuses bring in the perfect balance between teaching and learning and make it a joyful and enriching experience. Hostels, common rooms and aesthetic dining halls, standby electricity infrastructure, high speed internet facilities add to the unique experience of education at MRCE. Well maintained and extensive fleet of buses provides easy connectivity with all regions in NCR.
Clearly, Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE) is not just a leading name in higher education in the northern region but an emerging name on the national scene, as well.
Achievements of MRCE:-
- NAAC Accredited , A Grade
- Permanently affiliated to MDU
- TCS Accredited
- Nodal Centre for Virtual Laboratories, MHRD, GoI
- International tie up with University of Mallaya; Malaysia
- Nurturing entrepreneurship through incubation centre
- Sharing knowledge base with society and industry through various extension programs
- Setting up of dedicated research labs: RIC (Research Instrumentation Centre) and Renewable Energy lab
- Working closely with industry: MoU with Motherson Sumi Infotech and Faridabad Small Scale Industries Association
- Winners of Microsoft Imagine Cup 2013. MRCE shall represent India in Imagine Cup worlds final.
- Awarded IEEE Excellent Branch award for 2 consecutive years; students win IEEE J K Pal award.
MRCE attracts high ranking students not only from Haryana but also from entire NCR and other states like Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Punjab, Madhya Pradesh, Assam, Bihar etc. The academic results of students in university examination are at par with the best Institutions in the region. Students have won enviable rankings and achieved greater success and merit positions with every passing year. Leading multi-national and Indian companies have found that graduates from MRCE are excellently groomed as talented and responsible individuals who are independent thinkers, relentlessly curious, full of positive attitude, professional ethics and moral values. In recognition of this, TCS has accredited MRCE for student placement and collaborative work.
Some of the Indian and Multi-National companies, which have imposed their faith in MRCE graduates include TCS, INFOSYS, L&T Infotech, Tech Mahindra, IBM, JBM, Birlasoft, HCL , etc.