ABOUT MANAV RACHNA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE), is the flagship Institution of Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI) promoted by Uthan Educational Society. Established in the year 2004, the institute has effectively contributed in providing various startups, multinationals, government organizations and the best universities of the world with socially & ethically responsible, globally competent managers and technocrats. The institute is focused to provide a platform for advancement of innovation and research to its faculty and students.
The programs of study being offered by MRCE are:-
Under Graduate Courses (1st Shift) :-
- B.Tech.- Computer Science & Engineering- 120 seats
- B.Tech.- Electronics & Communication Engineering-120 seats
- B.Tech.- Information Technology- 120 seats
- B.Tech.- Mechanical Engineering-120 seats
Under Graduate Courses (2nd Shift) :-
- B.Tech.- Computer Science & Engineering- 60 seats
- B.Tech.- Electronics & Communication Engineering-60 seats
- B.Tech.- Mechanical Engineering-60 seats
Post Graduate Courses:-
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)- 60 seats
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)- 60 seats
- Master of Technology (M Tech.) – Computer Engineering-18 seats
- Master of Technology (M Tech.) – Electronics and Communication Engineering-18 seats
- Master of Technology (M Tech.) – Mechanical Engg Manufacturing & Automation-18 seats
ACCREDITATIONS, AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- MRCE is NAAC accredited with ‘A’ Grade. This puts the institute in the top 10% of engineering colleges of the country.
- All programmes being offered are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and DTE, Government of Haryana.
- MRCE graduates are awarded degree by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak. MDU has also granted permanent affiliation to MRCE.
- B Tech Programmes of Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering are NBA Accredited (for 2 years, valid till 2015).
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has accredited MRCE and opens the placement season in campus.
- MRCE has been the designated Nodal Centre for Virtual Laboratories, MHRD, GoI under National Mission for Education through ICT for the past 4 years.
- Awards: MRCE has been awarded ‘Excellent Engineering Institute in Haryana’ at CMAI National Haryana Education Awards, 2014.
BENEFITS OF MRCE ACCREDITATIONS
Accreditations provide the parents, students and potential recruiter’s reliable information on quality of education being offered by the institute and act as key differentiate or for excellent Institutes
- NAAC (‘A’ Grade) is testimonial to the institutional strengths in the area of teaching & learning process, R&D, infrastructure, student quality and progressive path to excellence.
- NBA accreditation shows the trust of accrediting agency in the quality of accredited MRCE academic programs.
LEARNING ENVIRONMENT AT MRCE:
‘Give Wings to Your Ideas: Question, Research & Innovate’
MRCE provides its graduates a conducive environment which lays stress on developing global attributes. Some of the highlights of the learning environment at MRCE are
- ‘Outcome Based’: What can I do?
- ‘Learning by Doing’: Compulsory in-house summer trainings on latest technologies.
- Self Learning & Exploring: Through theoretical and experimental methods.
- Research and Innovate: Propose an idea and get funding to shape it.
- Multidisciplinary: Innovative project development with multidisciplinary teams
- Collaborate and Develop Linkages: Share and grow with international and national technical communities through Chapters of International professional bodies like IEEE, SAE, ASME etc
- Comfort in Virtual World: Simulate & build prototypes in Virtual labs; use modern softwares